Neighborhood LTC Pharmacy
We are a 100% Employee-Owned Pharmacy headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska. The pharmacy is known for its high level of customer service offering dedicated staff to its customers.
Neighborhood LTC Pharmacy pairs leading technology with intentional checks and balances to provide the safest and most accurate med pass system today.
We are your trusted pharmacy partner for quality lifetime care allowing you to focus on what’s important, your patient.
The Neighborhood Way:
High-Touch, Boutique Service at Scale
Leading Technology Enabled Techniques
Intentional, Redundant Checks and Balances
Unrivaled Ancillary Support Services
Need assistance or have any other queries?
Feel free to contact us!
Mission: We provide genuine, honest, and compassionate healthcare to our communities improving the quality of life for each individual we serve. Offering solutions for complex needs with true account management, we simplify medication administration for the healthcare team to create an environment of confidence and independence.
Our Core Values Resonate – Genuine, Honest, and Compassionate.
- Trust: Is the foundational bedrock in our relationships with the medical community and our patients. We strive to inspire confidence in our ability to deliver the highest level of care
- Innovation: Leveraging technology and creativity to energize the medical team to enhance patient care with solution driven ideas.
- Assurance: Results matter. Accuracy and timeliness are paramount at every level to cement our legacy to provide a medication administration system that is safe and simple to use.
- Advocate: Serving our patients and caregivers with unwavering support while treating each person with dignity and respect to bring joy to their day.
- Collaboration: Working together for the best interest of the patient with an assigned pharmacy care team to communicate clearly and efficiently to achieve the best possible outcomes.
We will work with you to develop a plan in case the worst happens
How is Neighborhood LTC Pharmacy Prepared?
Multiple locations with a fully stocked inventory in Omaha, Lincoln, and Kansas City
Backup generator at our main hub in Lincoln, NE for peace of mind in case of regional power outage
Redundant computer back ups are performed for all locations. Each store can access and fill prescriptions for the other
HIPAA Compliant network with professionally installed and managed firewalls and anti-virus software
Network of delivery drivers to send emergent prescriptions to the location in need